§1. General provisions
The data administrator is
CARSKI MC Sp. z o.o.
Kluczborska 14 / 11,
50-032 Wrocław, Polska
1. Data protection is carried out under the requirements of generally applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy, and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
5. Personal data provided in the form on the site are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data administration
1. The service provider is the data administrator of their clients. This means that if you have an Account on our site, we process your data as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
2. Personal data is processed:
a. under the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or to resolve it and to properly enforce the Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfil legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
e. Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to complain to the supervisory body.
f. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organisation of the Service Provider is possible by e-mail at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
4. The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorised under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
5. The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
6. The service provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorised based on applicable law.
7. We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption, and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimise the effects of possible data security breaches.
8. Personal data is processed only by persons authorised or processed by us, with whom we work closely.
2. The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
3. The collected data is used to monitor and verify how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We track user information using the Google Analytics tool that records user behaviour on the site.
5. Our website uses the following cookies:
a. “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site;
b. cookies used to ensure security e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c. “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d. “Functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website;
e. “Advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
6. The user may, at any time, disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie file management instructions are available at
7. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.